Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Common Goldeneye

©2014 Steve BorichevskySunday morning, after another six inches of snow fell, we awoke to a bright blue sky. This is much different than what I was shooting a week ago. The clouds were thick and the colors were gray. What a difference it made for shooting Common Goldeneyes.

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

I had 15 to 20 minutes to work with these boys before the tide pushed me off of my position. They decided that they didn’t trust me anymore and swam further out.

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

3 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

Great pictures! You obviously have lots of chance to shoot ducks quite close!

Margaret Adamson said...

I Steve. Beautiful shot. I think that last duck is doing his exercises!

Linda said...

Absolutely gorgeous series of captures!

Related Posts with Thumbnails