Thursday, February 20, 2014

Some recent birds

I’m getting way behind in my posting. Usually this time of year I struggle to get material. This year have provided a bounty of images. Sunday morning I shot our female Downy Woodpecker.

©2014 Steve Borichevsky©2014 Steve Borichevsky

On of our Dark-eyed Juncos having a bad feather day.

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

This is a Snowy Owl that I shot at dusk. There is just a slight wash of color in the sky as the sun sinks low.

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

4 comments:

Arija said...

Love that twilight shot of the Snowy Steve!

Margaret Adamson said...

Hi Steve ALL 3 shots are great and I can see it is still snowing with you. NO snow here at present!!

Ana Mínguez Corella said...

Lovely birds.. Regards..

Roy Norris said...

Beautiful shots of the Downy Steve.

Related Posts with Thumbnails